ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR results for my 172 :D

Megane R26
Just had the 172 RR'd at Thurlby motorsport. They are the guys who make the R888 astras and run the BTCC Vauxhall team i believe.

She managed an awesome 185.4 bhp @ fly with only mod being a new GDi exhaust fitted 10 days ago. Since fitting the car felt alot happier to rev out and feels noticably more spirited.

And before i get slated.. there were numerous Nurburg ring astra's run on the same machine and they were producing exactly as expected so im happy the result is a good one.

scan0002.jpg

scan0001.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Standard 172 making 185bhp? Just noticed the exhaust, still dubious. I imagine they keep them reading high so people think they are getting full value from the kits they purchase.

vw bora
that seams alot i when i had the cup done i only made 180.4bhp with stealth exhaust, de-cat and a force fed bmc cda air filter but fair play if its a true reading

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
My GDi exhaust made practically no difference to the top end, increased torque in the mid range tho.

Looks like a dodgy as f**k dyno :p

Or it's had more work done to it than you know about

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
i thought all engines were different so could have got an already good one running slightly over 172?