ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Results - RSTuner

A lot of people i have spoke to chris have had the same problem with the map due to ther decat.

That is what i would look at.

I'm not concerned at all Chris, just trying to point out to you that your torque actually spikes (ie abnormal increase) then returns to where it should be. some powerfull turbo cars do this on rollers when the boost kicks in, they climb the rollers and give a false reading - hence there could be a problem with the rollers that day etc, esp when you put it together with the abnormal atw readings dude. Compare your graph to the one from the same rollers on the rr day and hopefully you should see what i mean, you have an abnormal amount of torque low down

Not trying to start an agument dude i'm hoping to help :) it just seems that you are refusing to take on board the opinion of everyone here that there are some strange results on your run

Email/PM henk and ask him about it/to contribute to this thread

172 5HED
I got a big torque and BHP dip on mine due to it running really lean!! RS Tuner has no ablitly to give you and AFR readout does it??

I'll state it again though, still think its just the scale of the graph, ie each increment on the torque scale is 2lb/ft

172 5HED
I'll state it again though, still think its just the scale of the graph, ie each increment on the torque scale is 2lb/ft

Ha, dont get your diamond studded thong in a twist wit me kidda, Im with you, you love me really :eek:

Was just saying why mine was out ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Toony if your so concerned about the RR result, why not ring Ai Autosport and inform them, as your clearly an expert in the matter.

im asking why i have a large dip in torque at 3000 rpm

as in, is it a problem with the RSTuner remap?

Yes but whats the point in aswering your question? There's a chance there aint even a dip in torque your results so mickey mouse!

Ha, dont get your diamond studded thong in a twist wit me kidda, Im with you, you love me really :eek:

Was just saying why mine was out ;)

haha dude got nothing but love for you mate, in fact i think we should get an apartment together (god i hope you've seen anchorman haha to get that!)

anayway i was reffering to the scale of the OP graph, nothing to do with your wee beastie!!

Chris, hopefully this will answer you question, i dont think there is a prob with your map as i have the same dip as you do, check it out :)

hopefully will put your mind at ease

n500909014_1003744_3358.jpg

as you see i have the same dip too :)

172 5HED
haha dude got nothing but love for you mate, in fact i think we should get an apartment together (god i hope you've seen anchorman haha to get that!)

anayway i was reffering to the scale of the OP graph, nothing to do with your wee beastie!!

Ha Ive not seen Anchor man but..... Hi ;);););););)

E46 330d Sport
You havent read this topic have you? :rolleyes:

The reason I'd posted was u's were arguing about rollers bein inaccurate and I was saying about the 1bhp difference between them and a diff set of rollers the day before

Hi pal is there anychance you could scan up the graph, just curious to see if yours has the same torque spike???

we have a how much is my car worth sticky, time for a is my rolling road output accurate thread sticky pmsl with an education about RR's at the start

Here's that graph

Attachments

• DSC00123.jpg
    DSC00123.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 35
  2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
I got a big torque and BHP dip on mine due to it running really lean!! RS Tuner has no ablitly to give you and AFR readout does it??

It does if you get the better version with the option of a wideband lambda sensor (or a UEGO) input.

Phase 2 172 Cup
Chris, hopefully this will answer you question, i dont think there is a prob with your map as i have the same dip as you do, check it out :)

hopefully will put your mind at ease

n500909014_1003744_3358.jpg

as you see i have the same dip too :)

thank you! finally, a useful post about my question!

TVR Cerbera
TBH it's not much of a dip, it's 4 ftlbs!

Also don't believe a word or graph any RR operator tells you, so far mine made 233, 202 and at last count 211bhp! All i know it's damn quick and i'm happy

Daz