ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs murray and sons

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
It's Paul from RS Tuning's dad. Paul is on here. Look for RS Tuning under the traders section.

RS Murray gets a good reputation for their work, but a few on here state that what they have paid there has sometimes been slightly overpriced. I personally have only been there to have my exhaust realligned and it was reasonable!
Theres a number of threads with info on them. Have a search mate :)

I had my Clio in both when Paul was still working there a few days a week before his RSTuning location and after he left.

Top notch work, friendly staff, didn't feel it was totally over priced, but it is a little more than Bob the Garage owner down the back streets.

I would recommend them.

Golf mk4 :(
well i asked for a rough price and there couldnt give me 1 for the heater(resister) but for a keyfob programing £45

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Didn't they quote matt £1k for belts? lol

Highly doubt that.

They might seem "expensive" compared to most non VAT registered places some of which can be found here. The parts are all genuine and no more than retail and labour is a fair price per hour. Get what you pay for tbh...

Dodgy one
It was about £40ph when i went last year which was the going rate, not really what you call expensive, jusy your all tight ;-)

Everthing fitted was genuine and they were a friendly bunch too, i'l be going back in the future

None
Both Paul and parents have been spot on with me on both the repair work and tuning side, for people who say they are overpriced is a little unfair because if someone is good at what they do then they can charge more for it, it's the way the world works, i can honestly say my company charges more for what we do and as we are the best at what we do we have a back log of customers waiting to come to us regardless of price because they know they will get the best work, usually customers who have been elsewhere and regretted it!

I can't remember the name of the part now but i think it was a tensioner of some sort that usually needs changing with the timing belt but when i spoke to Paul's dad about it doing he recommended not to bother as it was unlikely to need doing on a car the age mine was and that i would be better off saving my money :)........not a lot of garages would say that.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Both Paul and parents have been spot on with me on both the repair work and tuning side, for people who say they are overpriced is a little unfair because if someone is good at what they do then they can charge more for it, it's the way the world works, i can honestly say my company charges more for what we do and as we are the best at what we do we have a back log of customers waiting to come to us regardless of price because they know they will get the best work, usually customers who have been elsewhere and regretted it!

I can't remember the name of the part now but i think it was a tensioner of some sort that usually needs changing with the timing belt but when i spoke to Paul's dad about it doing he recommended not to bother as it was unlikely to need doing on a car the age mine was and that i would be better off saving my money :)........not a lot of garages would say that.

Exactly!
Fair enough their prices are going to be slightly more than your general garage, but they specialize in Renault/Renaultsport.
I'd prefer to pay a tad more to leave my car in the hands of someone who knows the car inside out!