ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Agg.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Morning,

Have bought the Tuner, Unlock and 98 RON map,

The download on their site just does not work and everytime I ask for it manually I keep being asked for screenshots of this and that which I have to say the software is complete and utter crap, why hitting print screen is disabled on this I have no idea, then I have to wait a whole day to get a reply.

Does anyone else know how to get this map other than waiting for Fastchip to just get on and send it, they have all the info now but I am on the verge of telling them do one and claim back via paypal, 5 days and I still do not have the map to put on the car.

Pure stupidity this stuff.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I had the same problem with the website and couldn't access the download area.

I followed the guide on here though, and sent fastchip all the information and screenshots that the guide tells you to. When I told them that I couldnt access the download area, Henk replied within 24hrs sending me the files manually.

Have a look at the guide and make sure you've provided all the information.

Re: screenshots - the rs tuner software has a screen capture button built in at the top, you just choose where you want the screenshot saved to - that way you can attach it to an email.

172 Cup
I think the maps were taken down from the download section because people had downloaded the wrong map but still applied it to thier cars and then blamed Henk for the mistakes. Henk will now send you the correct map for your car once you have sent him a screenshot as stated in the guide.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
I can understand that, I just think it would be helpful for him to explain that in the first place, It could be so simple and take out all the backwards and forwards, such as buy the map, connect to laptop, screen shot X page and send the conf number and shot to X address and in return you'll get the correct map sent to your car. Rather than encounter all these errors send countless emails wait a day between each answer etc etc.

Rant over sorry I will direct this rage to them once I have the map and got shot of the tuner on here. Should be up Monday / Tuesday for sale.

172 Cup
Sorry you're having a hard time brah, having not done it before i managed to follow the guide and my car was re-mapped within 24hrs. hopefully you get it sorted soon. Personally i would rather Henk send me the correct map than take a chance with human error and bricking my ECU.

Clio 197
Sorry you're having a hard time brah, having not done it before i managed to follow the guide and my car was re-mapped within 24hrs. hopefully you get it sorted soon. Personally i would rather Henk send me the correct map than take a chance with human error and bricking my ECU.
I think it could easily be sorted on the web page to automate this, doesnt seem very efficient having to go about it as the OP is stating.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Still haven't got the Fu**ing files! Severely pi**ed off with this now. Paypal chargeback pending Monday if they don't pull thier fingers out. No responses to emails for 48hrs now!

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Have to remember its a weekend, like the rest of us he might have a couple of days off. I recently did mine, something went wrong and my ecu info was all 0000's. I emailed Henk and he was extremely helpful, his replies were slower over the weekend. Just have a bit of patience with it, it's a 30 min maximum job when you've got the files so you'll be out enjoying it in no time

As above bit of patience.... also if you have not supplied the correct information he needs he can't help...

imagine running a business where you get maybe 100 emails a day about the same thing and probably 2 out of 100 get it right. It would become very tiresome and frustrating lol

(Not saying you have done it wrong btw):)

Don't do a paypal claim if you want to still use the tuner, i know someone who did this then tried to order again a couple of days later. Henk had his ecu details from the paypal claim order, so the new order just got cancelled again and again everytime he tried.

It took some grovelling and arse licking for him to actually get the files in the end lol.

Arctic 182
I found it pretty easy to be honest. Worth while being patient and doing it properly than downloading the wrong map and messing up your ecu!!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Its finally done! I must say thoroughly impressed with this.
Cruising at 20 in 3rd foor then flat to the floor and boy does it climb through the gears better. So happy now and I've written my suggestions for a better process to Henk maybe they will take notice.... most likely not.

It's now in the for sale section :D