ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner help needed !!!

Hi guys i have an RS tuner to load onto my 172 cup but my good old laptop is XP and i need vista or newer so my question is does anybody want to help me out by helping me load the rs tuner onto there laptop and then onto my car, a few crates of beer in it for you or if you know how to do it all will pay £50 to the right person ?

CursedTitanium 182FF
According to the Fastchip website XP is supported.

• PC/laptop with one free USB port
  • Windows operating system:
    • Windows 8 (32 & 64bit)
    • Windows 7 (32 & 64bit)
    • Windows Vista (32 & 64bit)
    • Windows XP (32bit only)

http://www.fastchip.nl/manual/

Nissan 350z
When you install the "rstuner_setup.exe" there's a tickbox option that tells you to tick "legacy VCI driver" if you are having problems. You probably just need to enable that.

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah I had trouble with the same thing. When u plug in the rs tuner it says u need to plug in vci although it was. Its because the latest driver has to be installed for windows to recognise the rs tuner. This should work mine took about 20mins so don't download software rstuner until u have the driver. If this fails click on legaci vci driver to install manually. After u have driver the rs tuner will be recognised and will say disconnected until connected to car. The rest u can do by following the rs tuner guide thread. Hope this helps.