ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner loan service

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I wasn't sure if people were aware but I have an Rs tuner which I lend out, it is the latest version and can be used on most renaults.

Check www.fastchip.nl to make sure your vehicle is listed.

I charge a £20 loan fee, you then have to get the license unlocked on the above website. This is a great saving over having to buy a unit then get it unlocked which can be costly.

The loan is for 1 week only and can also be used as a diagnostics machine once unlocked for your Renault ecu.

This service is something I'm only offering to members of the north east. I'm lending this on the basis it will come back in the same condition it was given to you I.e mint with all leads intact

Give me a shout if you're interested

Hope this is within the rules mods

Cheers

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Very easy, plenty of guides on here or I can help you.

Unlock code is around 50 euros iirc

ph1 172
Hi Chris,

Just tried pming you but you inbox is full.

I need a fault diagnosing if you could help. Tomorrow would be perfect if your available.

Drop me pm please

clio 182 'full fat'
hi there mate, i have a 182clio, im not 100% on these rstuners but heard the result is good. if i paid the the unlock/license fee + some money for you letting me use your rstuner and i came to you could you remap the car?
just i know if i tried to do it myself i know id f**k it up! haha
send me a PM cheers