ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tuner maps, cant find even when following link

Iceberg Ph2 172
As above, purchased liscence unlocked unit, bought map from fast chip, but even when following links to calibration download pages i cant find them.

Ive read as much as possible before posting, but just cant find them, am i being stupid, or is there a delay from purchase untill they're available to me.

Ph2 172
Henk emails the map to you as an attachment.

You have to send him a screenshot of the 'Ecu information' tab in the rstuner software when it's connected to your car so that he can tell which map to send you as they aren't all the same.

Iceberg Ph2 172
lovely, im pretty sure its on here a million times, i just couldnt get my head round it, probably shouldnt be using the rs tuner to be honest but hey ho and thanks.

Iceberg Ph2 172
Thank you mate, was so many useless threads like mine on there i didnt see that one, seems almost impossible now to do it wrong.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
like u i struggledbasically fire up the rs tuner to your car and laptop,take a screenshot of the screen etc,on the page i believe it says capture or something click that and send to henk,he then emails you the cal file etc.It does make the car run better in honesty eg cold start and idle is better