ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Problems

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi there.

I bought an RS Tuner last week and put the maps on my car. Worked well when i sorted which maps where the correct ones!

When i did it though, i get a few faults.

Here they are...

5821257379_40667c6a59_b.png

Ive took my standard seats out and have Recaros in the front. I have put resistors in so it turns the SERV and AIRBAG lights off. Could this be anything to do with them ?

Thanks, Sam!

Yup thats exactly what it is

You can buy a module (add-one) from the RS Tuner website so you can manage airbag errors

Do that - bin the resistors

When you plug the RS tuner in it will show you all the airbag errors - with the addon module you can right click on them and tell the ecu to ignore them - the diagnostic light goes off on dash and the faults never return :)

Yup thats exactly what it is

You can buy a module (add-one) from the RS Tuner website so you can manage airbag errors

Do that - bin the resistors

When you plug the RS tuner in it will show you all the airbag errors - with the addon module you can right click on them and tell the ecu to ignore them - the diagnostic light goes off on dash and the faults never return :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
The faults aint on now Fuzzy Orange. Just them faults.

What about the Throttle one ? I know it says not a fault but why is it there ?

Sam!

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
anyone had the emissions light came on after mapping the car with the rs tuner?
mine did the other day

Focus ST-3
youve got no problems with it at all mate. the throttle fault everyone has, and all the others are just telling you what modules you dont have, which you can buy from the fastchip website.

Clio RS 182
I will take legal action against them.
I demand my 49€ back and a valid license

Last edited by a moderator: