ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner question from Argentina

Clio sport 2.0 16v 172ph1
Hi everybody from Argentina

I am trying to get hold of a RSTUNER kit, for mi Clio 172 ph1, but i have a doubt regarding the maps.

Mi ph1, has Cat Cams, Serdi Valve Seats and a minimun level of porting and same in the TB

The problem that i have is that here in Argentina there are lots of Ecu Tunnig shops but anyone has the KNOW HOW to make a ph1 run a bit faster without blowing the engine or leaving the engine with the timing too advanced.

The question is, does rs tuner have maps for modified engines? or the maps are made for std engines?

And the final question is...........DOES ANYONE HAS A RS TUNER KIT TO SELL ME?

Thank you in advance for the help!!!

Cheers,

Demi

Last edited:
  RS RIP
Hi Demi,

when you give Henk the details of which Cat cams you have, he will probably have past experiences with these kind of profile cams and he should be able to start with this. With an advanced RS tunerkit you should also be able to monitor exhaust readings (for Air to fuel ratio) which should help Henk to tune up the final bits. I'm not too sure about these things as i have had the privelidge of just drving by his regular Dyno and doing it live, but i think it could work out this way. You do have to get the most advanced RS tunerkit available to be able to get him all the data.