ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Twingo Detail...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Dusted the G220 off and worked on the Twingo today. It's more awkward to work on than the 182, since the lines of the arches make it harder.

Megs products used throughout. Washed, dried, corrected, re-washed & waxed. All shuts and glass cleaned and protected. Used two coats of Zymol carbon to finish. The stripes will be staying for the time being, but we're thinking of taking them off before the winter.

A couple of pics from the Cat & Fiddle yesterday, and then some results pics from today.

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

And a few back home, with the car some of you might've forgot I had! :eek: That got a quick run over with the G220, and a seal with Jeff's Acrylic.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

Thanks.

Ly meg R26
love the twingo (and the rb of course) think it looks good with or without the stripes, i like the little touch they did on the airbox too

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, it's the lady's car. Pace wise, I'd say about on par with a Cooper, faster if you keep it above 5k. I love it