ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs192

williams and trophy
will the unsilenced ktec ctr section fit with rs192 backboxes?? just fitted the rs and its far too quiet.

I like mine, there not stupidly loud or embarrassing, nice burble when going slow, quietens down a lot at low driving speeds but still sounds fairly nice when driving hard.

Im looking to add a v6 air box set up to mine, but not to de cat.

All depends on personal choice i suppose.

Impreza Wagon
I think it's got a nice exhaust note with the decat fitted. Don't buy one if your expecting a full on loud exhaust tho, it's a nice everyday exhaust imo.

williams and trophy
thats what i replaced with the 192. sounded loads better, but it fell off. and yes. lots louder. hence why i asked if the ctr section from that can be used with scorpion back boxes

williams and trophy
i think the quality of steel used could be better. the hanger on the o/s has ripped away from the backbox. i dont suppose the knackered mounts helped much, but of all the cars iv owned, and the exhausts iv had on them, iv never seen a knackered exhaust mount cause so much damage. there is a fair weight in them like, but 3 mounts should be able to hold it when ones broken.