ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs200

182 cup
After a while away I am returning. The 200 seems the way to go for me. Been looking all day but don’t think I’ve ever seen a car that fluctuates in value so much. What do you guys deem sensible money for a 200 with Recaro seats? 50 to 70 k on the clock.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I spent £5.5k on a 200 and soon after buying got landed with a £1400 bill.

Swivel hubs, top mounts and ball joints are expensive to replace on these so try and make sure you get one that’s had maintenance kept up to date.

There’s no doubt that these cars are a lot more expensive to maintain than a 172/182 but I love mine and don’t think I could go back to an older model now.

182 cup
I spent £5.5k on a 200 and soon after buying got landed with a £1400 bill.

Swivel hubs, top mounts and ball joints are expensive to replace on these so try and make sure you get one that’s had maintenance kept up to date.

There’s no doubt that these cars are a lot more expensive to maintain than a 172/182 but I love mine and don’t think I could go back to an older
model now.

Glad I asked now lol.