ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuning RR Day

Nimbus Megane R26
All banter bruv :) If it was me, id have got it all from you lot hah.

Birchdown will be doing my cam/aux belt if it has one(?) next year sometime. Only 40min away and a fairly good drive on a clear road. If you go john ill come with you and show you where it is, mission to find birchdown if you've never been before. Its literally on a farm like place in the middle of nowhere!

Moonlight Blue 225
All banter bruv :) If it was me, id have got it all from you lot hah.

Birchdown will be doing my cam/aux belt if it has one(?) next year sometime. Only 40min away and a fairly good drive on a clear road. If you go john ill come with you and show you where it is, mission to find birchdown if you've never been before. Its literally on a farm like place in the middle of nowhere!

Yeh I'll come with you, but Fred will be doing all my work. He wil sort me out, plus I can see the family while I'm down there, kill 2 birds with one stone.

330 Ci
Gotta say i'm in love with your bean Ty (that sounds really wrong!)

Never really fancied them until i saw yours, nice effort!

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Nice to feel the love for the bean (and sympathy!)

Adie, you can touch it again at the next meet!

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Fixed dude! ;) I aint there on mondays, andy will sort you out, hope you had a good works party! :)

Huzzah! Cheers Steve, yeah it was superb mate. Did the snow keep coming down the way it was? Wasn't anywhere near as bad up our way!