ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ruined focus ST

T

thecremeegg

focus2.jpg

URL]

Its horrendous....sorry if repost

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks better than standard!

actually quite like the front light pods, bet u can see for miles with those on!

T

thecremeegg

Lol cheers for correcting my shoddy links ;)
Its an abomination....i lboody hope its a wind up cos if not theres no hope

2 wheel power
And he looks at it every day and thinks 'that looks so nice'
That is the sad thing with people who do this to cars

If it was colour coded I would at least understand what the owner is doing (although still not approve!), but black spoiler and light pod, and blue flaps on a bright orange car?!

maybe your all jumping to conclusions...

i reckon its actually a WRC focus, which someone is trying to disguise as a road going ST... and they're nearly finished!

ZT 1.8T
:hail: OH MAN WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THEM SPOILERS!!! GETTING ONE FOR THE CLIO RIGHT NOW!!!! PHWAAAARRRRR!!!!! YES! GOING TO GET THEM OUTSTANDING LIGHT PODS TOO :D

Astra coupe
if it didn't have that spoiler and the flaps, it would look quite good. i like the look of the light pods. be better colour coded though

Clio 172 mk2
That's got to be a joke

The ST is no looker in the first place but that's just horrendous!

LY 200
Lol......Sexay!!!

Thats gotta be one of the best nice cars that has been to look like a shitter to date.