ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ruined PH1 V6

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually quite like that. I'd have to make the engine cash the cheques that the bodywork's writing, but it's pretty cool IMO.

Interior looks s**t though.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I quite like that. Change the wheels back to original and get rid the rear diffuser back to original and it would look nice. And get rid of the stickers.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB 182 cup
Hate matt black, but i think it would look alright actually. Titanium silver or infact any colour would looks awesome!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It just needs a bit of work. At least it doesn't have shitty seats!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's bin for sale a few times I might go and have a look at it just to see what it's really like.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ly 200 & V6
Would be a great track car.

If it had original alloys and you took the diffuser off then I don't think it would look to bad.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
The thing is, wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy a Ph1 V6 for the £7k'ish they go for, and fit those seats yourself (which seems to be the only unanimous good point) and pocket the change?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I would move out the way quickly if that came behind me, looks a bit of beast.

Agree change the whels/steering wheel but that on the original alloys would look stupid

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I dont like the wheels or the steering wheel or the colour of the seats, but thats all easily changed, overall I reckon its not far from being a cool car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
From what I've seen most ph1's that come up are in excess of 10k.

The phase 2's have gone up as well over the last few years and a good one will be around the 15k mark.

People seem to be talking the prices up on here a lot more than they are actually selling for TBH.

Dont forget that just cause something is advertised at nearly 20K etc, doesnt mean it will actually sell.

That said, for the really special cars, that collectors want etc, Steve at R-Sport seems to be able to always find buyers with deep pockets!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
Really? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...6108683?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item417504948b

The only ones I've seen that still get anywhere near 15k are the ones with virtually no mileage on that have been sat in a garage for 10 years

That cars done 60k not a good car in my book, 60k worth of stone chips and wear.

​There's been two on here recently one being a LY @ 20k and the other being the sliver car Steve has for 18.5K so id say the low mileage cars are fetching nearer £20k than £15K.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
LOL at 60k being bad for a 10 year old car...

V6 owners confuse the f**k out of me. Built to be used not looked at ;)

Agreed, if you want an ornament buy one that isnt a car, then you dont have to mess around with SORN docs etc.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whilst you do see the odd phase one around 7k, it will usually only get you a bit of a dog that has been involved in an accident and or due/overdue a cambelt change. 8-12k is about the going rate these days for a decent phase one.
Phase ones are getting a bit thin on the ground in the UK these days (keep getting exported!) so price is only going to slowly rise as time ticks by.

Incidently, I understand the car which this thread started on has some accident history too. Tread Carefully.

That phase 2 at 11k has been written off previously aswell. made a right mess of the rear axle. Was also stolen recovered back in 2004.

The decent cars command decent money. But the odd bargain can still be had if your lucky with the timing!