ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Run to Lady Bower and surrounding areas?

340i
Its been awhile since we've done this... great location, always an epic turn out with close proximity to the Midlands massiv, da South Yorkshire massiv and da North East massiv!!

Usual thing.. meet at the Ladybower inn pub? have a drink and a "chat", go for a drive, up and over Lady Bower, epic roads, stop off for some photos, drive on, and go for a pub lunch!?

Usual suspects, get your names and date suggestions down!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?526208-Run-to-Lady-Bower-and-surrounding-areas

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Am totally up for this,did the last one with "boosh" leading the way,was epic run and my motor is better this time with "fred" breathing his magic on it.I aint botherred what date its on as long as its a sunday,we all seem to manage a bigger meet when its sunday.

340i
ahh do you have an oddssey blue ph-1? I was the other guy with the Oddssey ph-1, I was rolling on orange rims, fully stripped out etc.

What has Fred done with the car?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Yes,sorry for the late reply i was watching sundays top gear on iplayer.Fred hasnt done anything yet(hopefully the weekend),the car needs some tlc,exhaust and heatshield need tinkering,and yes i have the odyssey ph-1,was going to sell it but i`m falling back in love with it.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Yes,sorry for the late reply i was watching sundays top gear on iplayer.Fred hasnt done anything yet(hopefully the weekend),the car needs some tlc,exhaust and heatshield need tinkering,and yes i have the odyssey ph-1,was going to sell it but i`m falling back in love with it.

The shrines inn was the public house we all met up with last time,then took it from there,if its ok with everyone else its a good meeting point,unless a different location is sought.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You know I'm in :D (what about da west yorkshire massiv :()

Any day apart from the 14th for me should be reet

1) Gray
2) boomerbang2006
3) jenic

AGH the sl*g
1) Gay
2) boomerbang2006
3) jenic
4) Feirny (dependant on date)
5) magh - later on in the month :)

340i
check the other thread in East mindlands section, starting putting some data/time ideas together :)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
If peolpe cant do the 22nd then how about the 29th,best if we can get a few than just 5.:approve: or:(

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Mmm,i dont know then,:S,i`m really looking forward to this,just driving around,following someone,ggggreat.