ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Run to the Sun (or rain!) 2010......

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
...........29th - 31st May wondering if anyone is heading down this year?

I have been for the last 8 years or so and will pop along for some camping, BBQ's, drinking and hopefully sun!

euro'd clio!!!!
Not being funny but iv been to it a couple times and always find it should be vw thing I know other cars can go and stuff plus it's one massive sausage fest

Newquay is a sausage fest 365 days a year. If your in Cornwall, penzance is that place to be imo.

P1 power boat series down there this weekend, should be good.

Golf GT TDI
bearne if your down that weekend i might be on the piss in newquay for a mates birthday, come out and get pissed :cool:

beware though newquay is FULL of men!

1.5dci
oh dear, i'm going home for that weekend for a mates wedding, I really don't like traffic, might have to pull some locals only routes out of my back pocket!

It's the same as my cousin choosing Royal Cornwall Weekend for his wedding, why do people choose dates like that!
meh, might see some of you on the roads