ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Running Rough CLIO 172 PH2

PH2 Clio 172
Hi Guys

My Clio has recently started running rough. its not bringing up any lights on the dash though but its juddery at low revs and when cold.
the revs are up and down. if you hold it at say 2k it drops down to 1000-1500 then goes back up.

I cant seem to find the fault of the problem, I've changed coil pack, leads, Spark plugs.

a friend of mine plugged it in the other day and the code came back as injector circuit 2 & 3. changed those two injectors and still no change.

has anyone else had any problems like this or have any ideas on what to try next?

Cheers

renault clio 1.4 16v
they are normally quite rough when cold, other things to check would be the coolant temp sensor, earth straps, map sensor, lambda sensors, if she runs fine when hot then its probably just being french...