ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rust

Clio 172

i noticed a patch of rust on my frount left artch an was wounderin how much would it cost to get it fixed in a body shop, or would i b better off buying a new wing (L reg btw)

any help would b great... thx

Skoda Fabia vRS

well its an excuse to buy some 16v arches !

where you from lee, your north west right ?

if you can get transport back then i know a good bodyshop in Bury that hardly charges anythin !

Clio 172

yeh, billinge u know where that is right :) the got a web address or anythin + how much r 16v arches an i might aswell get the bonnet ;) so how much is 1 of them lol

Quote: Originally posted by lee-2246 on 26 April 2003

yeh, billinge u know where that is right :) the got a web address or anythin + how much r 16v arches an i might aswell get the bonnet ;) so how much is 1 of them lol
LOL......Could have put up some resistance!!!! Is a good excuse though isnt it ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS

not got the web address mate, ring em up an say ur mate gave u the number, you did his black clio about 2 months ago, spoiler an rust on rear arch

its called RS Autobodies and is in Pilsworth in Bury, the number is 0161 763 3283.........Mobile is 07951 60 88 73

not sure how much the 16v arches are, probably talkin £200 for the bonnet though to buy it an sprayed, have to ask him