ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rye house Karting June.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Hi guys going to look to book an endurance race at Rye house karting in Hoddeson in June.
Will hopefully be an evening race.
Looking at numbers and please only serious interest only.
Fed up of 20 people saying their up for it and only getting about 8 people turning up.
Prices will be prob be about £60.

mk1 Octavia VRS
I'm potentially interested, depending on the date. Never been there before so that's one racing driver excuse lined up already ;)

Have you been in touch with the venue?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I have by email. However they need me to ring them. However being in Saudi I can't :(

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Sent an email today looking to do a 1hr GP using thier new karts. Price looks to be about 80 quid.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
I can't do much at the moment but I love that track would recommend anyone who hasn't been. The long right hander start/finish curve, flat out is where its at, but with warm tyres!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Nah they just kept telling me to ring them. Which out here is a pain and very expensive. Maybe try and get something sorted when I am back in the UK.