ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sam@BTM in his X-Bow @ Oulton Park, plus others. 23/11/11

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great. Why did i always have it in the back of my mind that x-bows weren't that quick?

Lotus Elise
th_Edit2.jpg

Q
uick little video of Donny. This is a pretty early video and as you can see its before we had the Sequential Box

182 cup
The DC5's are owned by mates of mine.

CW with carbon bonnet owned by Dan - bolts ons and Kpro. Approx 260bhp
Blue with carbon bonnet owned by luke - 2.2 stroker, cosworth pistons, toda cams, Kpro, spoon manifold and full system, RBC, Gruppe M. 282bhp
NHB owned by Mike - cat back only

Disastra Coupe
Lol at people calling it for being 'heavy' and the likes. I see the forum has many experts.

Nice photo's and nice motor. I'd love a go in something like that :)

Merc A class
The DC5's are owned by mates of mine.

CW with carbon bonnet owned by Dan - bolts ons and Kpro. Approx 260bhp
Blue with carbon bonnet owned by luke - 2.2 stroker, cosworth pistons, toda cams, Kpro, spoon manifold and full system, RBC, Gruppe M. 282bhp
NHB owned by Mike - cat back only

They sounded great!

do you work for radical?! jesus. its a race car, a quick one at that. the kids won in it, won. it does its job.

how can that be argued.

RB 182
As above, the fact that Sam and his old man have won races speaks volumes over their choice to run and develop the car.

Turbos.
LOL, no need to jump on the lad.

Fair to say Sam was simply a better driver than the Radical's on the day. Even a SR3 would be considerably quicker with the same driver - they are faster than a current GT2 car.

course there is, all the guy did was come on here and say "orrr the xbow is rubbish" without putting a positive on it or looking into the full story.

whys he comparing two totally different cars.

BMW 330d :)
course there is, all the guy did was come on here and say "orrr the xbow is rubbish" without putting a positive on it or looking into the full story.

whys he comparing two totally different cars.

I never said the car was rubbish just wondering why he went for that over other options.... And they are both road legal track day cars so I think you need to check your facts....

Lotus Elise
I never said the car was rubbish just wondering why he went for that over other options.... And they are both road legal track day cars so I think you need to check your facts....

Our car is not road legal as it is a GT4 Race car. We chose it because it looks better then a radical, built better and can be ran in highly professional FIA championships such as British/Euro GT, N24, Spa 24 hours etc.

Disastra Coupe
Our car is not road legal as it is a GT4 Race car.

Lulz... That'll teach him to 'check his facts'.

Tbf, i can imagine the KTM being better built too. The Radical is surely a bit more 'kitcar' compared to the KTM?