ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Tocco

DCi
bad: can't change the screen saver when the phone is on lock
the scrolling is difficult to control
the widget cant be added to.

good: the camera is good, though it doesnt display the pictures/vids well until you transfer them to PC.
um, touch phone sexyness?

i would really recommend you try one in the shop before getting one as you have to kind of get used to it!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
yeah ive got one, its ok tbh, typing txts on a touch screen takes some getting used to but its not a bad phone.

on a side note, the camera is a bit sh1t, and the videos arent superb either, the sony erricsons have much better cameras.

edit: lol, contradictory opinions on the samera, i wasnt overly impressed tbh, having said that, its better than the samsung f700 i had b4.

DCi
yeah ive got one, its ok tbh, typing txts on a touch screen takes some getting used to but its not a bad phone.

on a side note, the camera is a bit sh1t, and the videos arent superb either, the sony erricsons have much better cameras.

edit: lol, contradictory opinions on the samera, i wasnt overly impressed tbh, having said that, its better than the samsung f700 i had b4.
lol I find it good because I put all my pics on my computer where they display better

I know what you mean there are other phones with more mega pixels, but seeing as the tocco is a phone and not a camera, i think it is adequate, i dont disagree with you at all it just depends how into your pictures you are

one point i did not mention which you have - once you get good at txting on a touch screen you can go bloody fast (or i can compared to keys!)

Mk2 Golf gti
lol! im not too bothered bout the camera tbh cus i use my dslr to get quality pics :)
thanks for the advice