ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saners Clio

not sure who the owner of it is now though...
(today at the ace cafe)

SNB12054.gif

SNB12057.gif

Ian

Focus TDCi
Think it's Vertigo Green, might be wrong. Didn't have that exhaust or tints on when Saner had it, did it?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Hmm didn't think so, no offense to your mate chewitt, but they're spoiling a good car.

(It's a 1.4 16v I think as well)

monaco 172
he was thinkin about sellin it a few weeks bk, for bout £2600 i fink, pm me if ya like cos im goin out now. so wil reply tomoz cheers.

Ian

Focus TDCi
£2600, didn't Mick sell it for less than £2000?! Must be over 90,000miles as well now. It's a nice car, but still...

A3 1.8T
Pretty sure i sold it with around 80k on the clock. £2600 is ludicrous money - fair play if he pulls that off though!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I didnt do the tints or lower it that much. Also the exhaust wasn't my handy work. I hope he has kept the original custom one that I had made. I guarantee that it will be down on power now.

I realise that he has the recaros in it now but the truth of the matter is that the car itself is only worth 1,250 if standard. Anything over that is how much a buyer thinks the modifications are worth. That car doesn't have £1,350 of mods in my opinion!