ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satin, matt, shiney or grey?

Which colour for my wheels

• matt black

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • satin black

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • sniney black

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • dark grey

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • light grey

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Leave them as they are

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
thinking of having my wheels done this long weekend

IMG_4646.jpg

i want them dark.. they spend 99% of thier time covered in brake dust anyway and i just cant keep on top of keeping them clean

so

matt black?
satin black
sniney black?
dark grey?
light grey?
other?

ps im not interested if you think my cars too low, etc etc lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
problem with silver is they look minging the moment you drive anywhere, they dont stay silver more than a mile

F56 MINI Cooper S
to be fair black wheels are just the same, wash them and as soon as you take it out (esp if its been rainin) the wheels and tyres look dirty as fcuk again

B

Brown.

Leave them looks awesome!!! try gettin ya break pads changed, to reduce the dusty shizz.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just dont drive fast lol, i know the spoilers there for a reason but looks cool without

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Audi said the early cars were safe without the spolier, just suspension changes.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not as safe tho... and ive been known to drive like a hoolagan so it will be staying... plus i like it, look odd without them imo

IMO stay silver

Great wheel design, reckon they'd be lost in a darker colour on a dark coloured car. Perhaps if the car was silver but not on green IMO.

IMO stay silver

Great wheel design, reckon they'd be lost in a darker colour on a dark coloured car. Perhaps if the car was silver but not on green IMO.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Take the spoiler off.

There are loads in the UK like it that have managed not to fall off the road lol