ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday 7th Aug - The Wharf Crossways (PUB) Dartford 10.30AM!!!!! DA2 6QE

Nimbus 197
Soo i was thinking all meet up at 10.30am

Not to Early after a Friday Night :rasp:

Have a Chat and Some Drinks Mayb even some Food...............

Ive gave them a ring.. and there is plenty of room for lots of cars..

The Address
Cotton Lake
Galleon Boulevard
Dartford
Kent
DA2 6QE

Hope to see you all there

1. Megzy

BG182®
1. Megzy
2. Clio-Ell
3. TheEvilSubaru
4. danny3inch
5. Rob
6. Will

If I'm not working then I should be able to make this :)

Insignia SRi
1. Megzy
2. Smitchell - The car has made 180hp on Dyno Dynamics rollers so may aswell show it off a bit after all the money its cost me lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm not looking great for this, my nan hasn't been very well and I need to go and see her, best time is Friday night and stay up there Saturday, and it's all the way in Luton.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
1. Megzy
2. Smitchell
3. TheEvilGiraffe

I'm not looking great for this, my nan hasn't been very well and I need to go and see her, best time is Friday night and stay up there Saturday, and it's all the way in Luton.

Bad news :(

Who's going to hold my hand now !! :rasp:

Nimbus 197
If people can't make this... Willl do another at a later date??? Not worth me driving 45mins... To find 3 people... Lol.... As much as I really like u guys it's not worth the 24mpg I get....!! Fpmsl...

But if more names get put down it's still on... Check Friday for latest update....

Robo sorry to here about it nan. Hope she gets better soon....

Think we should all meet at the acecafe soon???? Wed night or something that should attract more faces?

Megzy x x x x

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nah not yet .. whole car needs attention so its just a 'driven-not-detailed' at the moment. Haven't washed it for weeks.

Still, gets better MPG than yours haha !!!