ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

saw a 182 y day ....... 200 bhp !!!! NART

182 BEAN
pulled up to sainsburys y day to fill up with what i noticed to be a reduced rate fuel ..... as i was payin a arctiv blue 182 pulled up . To cut a long story short i asked him what he had done to which he replied " k&n induction ki9t and a re map " what sort of power u got now then " 200 bhp "

no we all kno realistically this can never happen with just those subtle mods as mine has :

de cat
k tec super sports exhaust
matched inlets
jms map
espace airbox with race filter

and pulls 181.8 bhp @ the fly

the only thing i could say to him was to go to a proper RR'd and get a proper figure!

Mondeo STTDCI
Then why have a willy waving bhp contest at a petrol forecourt with a stranger? People = Stupid - FACT.

ibiza cupra
funny how some people just assume that they will get x amout of extra power from simple mods lol.

182 BEAN
Then why have a willy waving bhp contest at a petrol forecourt with a stranger? People = Stupid - FACT.

Because its general convo about cars ! and he may of been hiding something under that bonnet e.g itb's , turbo conversion etc which wud of been nice to see !

Turbo LY R27
funny how some people just assume that they will get x amout of extra power from simple mods lol.

probably just been adding the numbers off the k tec site lol! Assumes his car is 182 bhp, and mods do what they say and bingo....the fastest 182 lol

Clio 182
First time I spoke to you about 2 years ago you said something along the same lines ;)

OWNED :rasp:

Seriously though ive got an induction kit on my 182 it says adds 8-10bhp so go safe for 9bhp and also I took out the magic tree air freshner from the previous owner so should I be looking at about 240bhp & <1000kg?

Mountune Tractor
OWNED :rasp:

Seriously though ive got an induction kit on my 182 it says adds 8-10bhp so go safe for 9bhp and also I took out the magic tree air freshner from the previous owner so should I be looking at about 240bhp & <1000kg?

You can get up to 250hp if the magic tree is alpine fresh flavour.

MCS R56

Surely it depends on how much interest they take in cars? When I first started checking out remaps etc for my Clio, the websites were all pointing towards +10bhp for the remap, +4 for the induction kit, +8 for the exhaust, etc...so I (foolishly) thought it was a case of adding them up to see what you got overall. After a little experience, you (I) learn(ed) otherwise.

200bhp, however...a little ambitious!