ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saxo Vtr, FSH, Excellent Condtion etc...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Celica and Raptor.
Just thought Id put my Saxo advert on here aswell never know somone might be Intrested!!!

Hi I put my Saxo for sale on Piston Heads last night and just thought Id put It on here aswell.

I know some people may think Its a little over priced but I viewed loads of Vtr's when I was looking and this one was the best I could find It ticked every box Condtion etc.
So I think Its worth £2000 all day long.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/832493.htm

Anyone want to know and more about It Pm me or E-mail me.

Thanks Very Much Darren

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Dont see why you wouldnt sell this on, there still cracking little cars (could do with an extra 8 valves but hey ho lol)

And there still quicker than poxy Astras etc

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Celica and Raptor.
Dont see why you wouldnt sell this on, there still cracking little cars (could do with an extra 8 valves but hey ho lol)

And there still quicker than poxy Astras etc

Cheers again Mate, I hope It will Sell and go to a good home Really!
They do suprise people of how well they do go....for what they are.

Thanks

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Ph1 172 + Combo van
I have just bought a VTR 2001 63k very good condition and its all standard. Was up for 2,400 but i got it for 2,000.:) seems an oright price your one with the mods. What exhaust is that btw?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Celica and Raptor.
I have just bought a VTR 2001 63k very good condition and its all standard. Was up for 2,400 but i got it for 2,000.:) seems an oright price your one with the mods. What exhaust is that btw?

Cheers Mate.

Its a Magnex buy the way, great pipe.
Good luck with your Vtr Mate great little car.

Thanks Mate.