ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scooby smokes Vee

Lol welcome to 2005.

Remember it from back then that the consesus was it is a cup, because the wing mirror conveys the standard renaultsport arches, and it has a blue dash insert.

Golf R soon...
Where is the wide arch kit???

notav6.gif

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The Vee isn't that fast! People don't understand the reason for having the car! It's all about noise and looks!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The Vee isn't that fast! People don't understand the reason for having the car! It's all about noise and looks!

Has nothing to do with being a RWD V6 small hatchback?

Audi TT 225
^^ so the Vee is just a big induction kit really LOL

looks nice, sounds great.... but isn't all that ;)

Mk4 .:R32
is a vee that much quicker than a 172 cup anyway considering they weigh about an extra 300 kgs and have the same aerodynamics of a transit van.

APR LCR225
depends on the situation mate..i was following my dad in his vee with my cup (bmc,full ss exhaust with decat and grp n map) and we went round a tight corner onto a long straight, both second gear....and id be buggered if i could keep up:(lol!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The V6 has 255 bhp so it would win over a cup in a drag race.Although there not a million miles away of the jump the cup would loose

APR LCR225
Tis the delivery in the v6 and the torque...effortless grunt until 5k then howling power to 7200k, awesome experience! It doesnt matter to me, i get to drive both:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
depends on the situation mate..i was following my dad in his vee with my cup (bmc,full ss exhaust with decat and grp n map) and we went round a tight corner onto a long straight, both second gear....and id be buggered if i could keep up:(lol!

My old 172 was silly fast and i was strugglin to fend him off! lol.

Like you said tho mega torque and then NOISE to the limiter. God i love it!

But both me and col said the same y'day, i wouldn't care if it was slower than the 172...It's all about the looks and that noise.