ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion exhaust for Clio 172 Ph2

Clio RS172 Ph2
Guys,

How is the performance of a Scorpion Catback for a Clio 172 Ph2? It looks very nice and is good priced, but they are only 2,125 inch which is small? Stock pipe is already 2,25 iirc?

My car is cammed (Schricks) and I have matced inlets, ktr style induction, decat etc.

Scorpion is a good choice or is it better to look for a bigger exhaust like the k-tec stealth ones? I prefer not to much noice, so don't like the Yozza and other exhaust in this range.

Regards,
Gerben

RS RIP
I think you have to let go of the "noise" thing when you want the real benefit of your Schricks..
I have a centre silencer and it sounds loud inside the car but on the outside it's quite okay !

Yozza or pure motorsport will be the ones from whom i'll choose my next exhaust from..
Unbelievably my very old Ktec (Tiger made) is still going strong after 9+ years and i hope it will last some more ! because i'm broke basically

Last edited: