ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotlandish Xmas Night Out, Sat 19th Dec!!!

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I'd have hung RIGHT oot the back of that blonde one, regardless if she's twice my age.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
WTF was goin on with the long vodka's? Everytime i got one it as a different colour!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
1. Gaz
2. Moby
3. Alan
4. chaz factor
5. Rufstuf
6. Ali
7. Danny
8. C.Dolan_y0
9. Paul
10. Big Iain (Big Dunc!)
11. Danny Chau
12. Koi
13. Gally
14. Ryan
15. delcbr

Fabia vrs tdi
whats tattoo like ?

could come but not if we are buying rounds 15 drinks @ £3 - £9 each would need to sell my car just to be able to come along

club 30 was £9 for a double vodka dont ask....i just seen some of you mention old women

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Count me in, i'm s**t-canning dundee that night til another date, I want more old flange this time.

1. Gaz
2. Moby
3. Alan
4. chaz factor
5. Rufstuf
6. Ali
7. Danny
8. C.Dolan_y0
9. Paul
10. Big Iain (Big Dunc!)
11. Danny Chau
12. Koi
13. Gally
14. Ryan
15. delcbr
16. Merk

Fabia vrs tdi
i seen that silver 182 with the carbon bonnet again tonight on steet next to mine in dennistoun think its meadow park street

Fabia vrs tdi
whats OP, and hey how the hell was i meant to know who he was.

whats he doing in dennistoun see his car here few times a week parked up

Danny drove past Rory and me as we hoofed it in to the city centre on Friday, cruizin'...

19th Dec - not for me, another night out in Stirling - Italian FTW

ST
Good afternoon Mr Harte.

I write this email with both bad and good news.

You passed two of your find time pieces to myself around six weeks ago, i was ordered to source replacement parts for your limited edition Rotary Commando, it pains me to tell you this but i have been unable to get replacement parts for this particular watch, i've tried all the sources and contacts i know of, though on a lighter note your Police 'steesher' is ticking away nicely and can be collected or delivered when one desires.

Best regards,

Stewart Davidson.

Public relations manager.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Good afternoon Mr Harte.

I write this email with both bad and good news.

You passed two of your find time pieces to myself around six weeks ago, i was ordered to source replacement parts for your limited edition Rotary Commando, it pains me to tell you this but i have been unable to get replacement parts for this particular watch, i've tried all the sources and contacts i know of, though on a lighter note your Police 'steesher' is ticking away nicely and can be collected or delivered when one desires.

Best regards,

Stewart Davidson.

Public relations manager.

#
up there with ladies and gentlemen