ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scotlandish Xmas Night Out, Sat 19th Dec!!!

Fabia vrs tdi
ok will come along, but remember i dont know anyone really so of course gonna be a little odd not knowing anyone or anything and adding drink the the mixture

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
ok will come along, but remember i dont know anyone really so of course gonna be a little odd not knowing anyone or anything and adding drink the the mixture
Best way to get in with the big boys is to jump in at the deep end lol! :)

Fabia vrs tdi
Gaz I know your desperate to meet me but dont make it so obvious.
Fine I will def be there ffs lol.
Will come along at 8pm

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
CURRENT LIST OF TADGERS

1. Gaz - Rib heed
2. Moby - Andre Agassi
3. Alan - NEW YORK NEW YORK heid
4. chaz factor - Pigeon Chest
5. Rufstuf - Gun Show heed
6. Danny/ Daniel 'Elizabeth' Keenan (shagged yer maw) - Here pal, du bebo?
7. C.Dolan_y0 - Sold the S3 already
8. Paul - ma we brer
9. Big Iain (Big Dunc!) - sleepy b******s
10. Danny Chau - decked on its arse
11. Koi - 149FF heid
12. Gally - poofy wee prick
13. Ryan - the tight b**ch
14. delcbr - the unknown quantity
15. Merk - cougar hunter extraordinare
16. Rctempire - shagged wee burnie
17. Desh - allowed oot for a change
18. Kev the ginger ninja - young Gordon Strachan

19. T-Dawg (Rapey in the face)
20. Chris182 Cup - in at the deep end with GAZ

DONE

;)

DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:-

Amber Regent Chinese Restaurant - 6pm sharp
Table booked
50 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 2RA
0141 331 1655
http://www.amberregent.com/

Onwards to
Drop Late Bar - 8pm sharp
Booth and Tables booked with holding deposit
17 Waterloo Street, Glasgow, G2 6AY
0141 248 8878
http://www.dropglasgow.com/

choice of music for the night....

[youtube]hZhoF9Isf0o[/youtube]
[youtube]R7MZnm2iTl4[/youtube]
[youtube]Fy9mBeLGK4M[/youtube]
:lolup: - get that on clubland 17
[youtube]GN2idKaAjjY[/youtube]​

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
we'll just need to split up a bit, iv warned drop about the size of us (both in sausage and crowd terms) tbh i think she was getting moist at the prospect of 20 gun shows turning up on saturday night.

:lolup:

Fabia vrs tdi
I might not get in at all, I have been barred from a few places for f**k all but I have been told I just look a bit crazy but I did have my head shaved and crazy eyes.
I agree that not everyone will get in unless you speak to her again and tell her we are all over 18 and dont wanna get split up we are all good lads about from gaz who wants to do un-natural things to me

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
cant see them knocking back a group when they have a booking, unless someones either out there face or a size 14 clownshoe.

Fabia vrs tdi
Have you been touched by gaz before danny?
Suppose not if we all turn up together and its booked.
Is it nice in drop? Went onto website not very informative, should have checked their bebo page but cant be bothered with bebo

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Have you been touched by gaz before danny?
Suppose not if we all turn up together and its booked.
Is it nice in drop? Went onto website not very informative, should have checked their bebo page but cant be bothered with bebo

we touch all the time, infact it was only last week end we reached around and just held one another.

Actually thats a lie, we went to the pub, got pasched and i fell asleep on his sons spare bed, which at about 5am i dually fell out of and smacked my head:dapprove:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
we touch all the time, infact it was only last week end we reached around and just held one another.

Actually thats a lie, we went to the pub, got pasched and i fell asleep on his sons spare bed, which at about 5am i dually fell out of and smacked my head:dapprove:

and ended up with a toy car up yer anus as well i heard

:)

Fabia vrs tdi
Im probably still barred from campus, gary cameron on the door said 3 months but that was around 7 months ago but think he just said that at the time to keep me quiet, for me the garage, hummingbird, kushion, bamboo, buff club, driftwood are probably a no go for a year so so and probably most places on bath street actually

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Im probably still barred from campus, gary cameron on the door said 3 months but that was around 7 months ago but think he just said that at the time to keep me quiet, for me the garage, hummingbird, kushion, bamboo, buff club, driftwood are probably a no go for a year so so and probably most places on bath street actually

are you billy bright?

billy_bright.jpg

Fabia vrs tdi
Think its mainly due to my association with people that im barred from most places but one or two were of my own doing.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
big rumpus's kicking off, getting stabby with knives :rofl: or just a bit of 'get it up ye' with the bouncers?

Fabia vrs tdi
Nice one, that place sounds good and good djs.
Loving deadmau5 at moment, my mate marco loco is very good got a cd of his could upload it online so others could listen he is fuckin excellent

Fabia vrs tdi
Have a few people booked into hotels then? I would come along to the meal but I have to choose what I eat wisely before I go out to get pissd in case it comes back to haunt me later on in the evening.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
just eat whatever, youll be fine. The menu has some european dishes as well

No ones staying in hotels, except Gally hes checking in at Hotel Mulletheid near Hillington I believe.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
just eat whatever, youll be fine. The menu has some european dishes as well

No ones staying in hotels, except Gally hes checking in at Hotel Mulletheid near Hillington I believe.

lol @ hotel mulletheid, a cocktail at that gaffs a jack d and coke with a wedge of lime tbqfh