ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish detailing day

Burgandy 174 sport t
extreme-detail said:
well myself and clark got asked to do the PC from urself dave so i think we will start with who comes there 1st

be there nice n early then me thinks

Octavia VRS
oooooooooooh suit you sir

_39784915_tosh_suitsyousir203b.jpg

_Kenny_ said:
^ how long will a pcing take mate? I will try and get there early doors. Need to wash and clay the car first tho.

it all depends of the condition of the paint work

i would like to point out that clark and my self normaly charge anything from £150 for this service so all i can say is that this is some deal also clark is comming from aberdeen and i`m comming down from just out side inverness

and if u r unlucky not to get ur car done i`m sorry but this does take time to do

Seat Leon Cupra R
I'd just like to echo the comments Mike has pointed out..

basically it will be a first come first served basis and neither of us will give in under pressure to perhaps rush a car or two in order to get another few squeezed in. The car's that do get done will be done the only way, which is the proper way :cool:

Looks like there shall be a big turn out and i'm sure it'll be a great day :)

Burgandy 174 sport t
Clark said:
I'd just like to echo the comments Mike has pointed out..

basically it will be a first come first served basis and neither of us will give in under pressure to perhaps rush a car or two in order to get another few squeezed in. The car's that do get done will be done the only way, which is the proper way :cool:

Looks like there shall be a big turn out and i'm sure it'll be a great day :)

im likin those coments the only way is the proper way!!

A well built VW
Damn not able to make this got a christening to go too, i wish my mates would stop havin bairns esp at our age - hopefully next time

Octavia VRS
stoddie said:
im coming through from fife mate - where abouts are you?

I'm in West Calder mate, what time you heading through for? I wanted to go as early as possible really as I want to wash/clay my car before it hopefully gets PC'd.

Dammit, I'm never in this forum! Only spotted thread tonight but probably won't bother - I clayed/polished/waxed mine (by hand!) about 3 weeks ago anyway. I'm currently living on a building site - car is constantly getting covered in dust/grit from the new houses getting built at the end of my road :(. Cannae wait til I move house in 6 weeks - nice big garage for my wee clio!

Does anyone local-ish own a PC I could utilise at a later date? I'd be happy to pay/bring beer...

Does mine need PC'd? Clicky pic (hard to say from pics I know)

Ally

Octavia VRS
You really need to look at the paintwork when there is direct light over the car mate. If you see swirl marks then a PC could remove them

V6 Exige, GTR R35
not sure if im gonna make this one now - car is going away again.....

will see in a few days whats going on.

BMW 330d :)
Im going to have to pull out too. Ive managed to kerb one of my alloys badly and I'll need to fork out for a new one I think. Sorry!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mayb...Depends how much i get done on the saturday, Need to change the oil and strip the brakes.

Octavia VRS
no worries mate, I've got a couple jobs to do on the Sat as well. Some bits and bobs are going in to get colour coded tomorrow but doubt I'll get them back before Sunday. All mechanical stuff got done in the 60k service so just cosmetic stuff now.

I think Al is coming later on the Sunday just for the banter

V6 Exige, GTR R35
stoddie will be there in a beast of an astra.....

not washing it but will come for the banter and to eye up al! :)

Anything from the fleet
I'm just wanting to check if this is still going ahead tomorrow?

Also, can anyone direct me from the M74, as I'm having difficulty finding the place on a map!

Cheers

Octavia VRS
Just in now.

I never got to Wishaw until 10.30ish then got lost trying to find the place. Met Stoddie on some road and then we went to McDonalds for brekkie first before going to it. Al and Iain came a wee while later on.

tiTTy & SV650
u get ur car done then Kenny?

Was too much hanging about when I got there my hangover couldnt handle it so I left lol

V6 Exige, GTR R35
rory i was in the place and i seen you drive past....

you probably didnt recogise the astra bus sitting outside!

tiTTy & SV650
ahh Stoddie did see a Silver Astra with bald nearside rer tyre and thought of you. lol must have missed you was starving and heading to Tesco before I pissed off home, Andy was behind me in his new Audi 1.8T Cup

Seat Leon Cupra R
_Kenny_ said:
lol.

Didn't get it PC'd mate, looks like it will have to wait until after FCS.

Sorry we couldnt get your car done mate, it would have just meant rushing it a bit to get it done in order for me and mike to get home at a sensible time at night seeing's as we live a fair distance away :cool: