ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Newbie ☺

Phase 2 172 cup
Hi Cliosport
I have had my mk2 clio 172 cup for about a year. I have been looking at this site for advice, but I thought it was time to register and say hello. Some things said have been awesome and others I think have been talking out there rear end. My name is Davie and was not a clio fan till I had one. Very fun little car that packs a punch.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to CS Davie. I'm unsure who has spoken out their rear end as the majority know what they're talking about when it comes to Vauxhall Clios.

Enjoy the forum mate :D

Phase 2 172 cup
Thanks Typhoon. I do a lot of research before I buy parts and am always picking brains of mechanics. I suppose it's just some of the comments I don't agree with. Although what works on some cars might not work on others. Vaxhaull clios are my fave new car

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Thanks Typhoon. I do a lot of research before I buy parts and am always picking brains of mechanics. I suppose it's just some of the comments I don't agree with. Although what works on some cars might not work on others. Vaxhaull clios are my fave new car
Mine too, pisses all over my Nissan 106.

Get hold of membership on here mate, loads of parts for sale at decent prices in the members area.