ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scott's Super Clean PH1 172 Project Thread

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
How comes Scott?
Wrong buyer mate, all he went on about was hes mint Focus ST.
I even put him on my own insurance so he could drive my car fully comp (he gave me the money back)

Doesn't matter, the right buyer will come along which is what i want.
Only thing that matter is the guy wasted my time which could have been better spent with my kids.

Car looks amazingly clean on the ramps and looked amazingly clean the other night :smile:
Thanks Mark, as ive already said it was great seeing you guys and catching up. :smile:
Looking forward to CSS. :cool:

Stupidly nice this car

Id seriously buy it if i had the spare cash :-(
Thanks for the comments mate, makes it all worth while. :blush:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Very sad day indeed, but a happy one that the car is going to a new owner who is a Renault Sport enthusiast.

This project has been such a roller coaster and a very enjoyable one at that. Its because of this car ive got the pleasure of meeting and chatting to some amazing people who i am happy to call friends.
Clio is now sold and will be going to its new owner in Northern Ireland who will love it just as much as i have over the last 5 years.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Congratulations on the sale, Scott. Sad and elation all mixed up I would guess! I'm sad to see it go but happy that it's gone to someone whom you consider the right buyer and someone who will look after it. On to the next chapter! And I look forward to following that one, too :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
No im not mate or will i disclose the what the car went for.
Im happy its going to a good home so that's all that matters imo.

The new owner is low key but owns a PH2 V6 so i guess that's the end of the car on here, i could be wrong.

I need a hug. 😂

I get parts delivered to work and hide the invoices. 😂
Lol.... I thought I was the only one. Seems everyone on here does it!

Bought set of wheels and tyres, dog bone, new gear shifter set up, track helmet, shocks, springs, spacers, top mounts, discs, pads, etc etc..... all delivered go work. [emoji41]
When she asks how much were those? Just tell her half the price. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433155154.221824.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'm very glad you are happy with it mate.

I hope it continues to be looked after, but I hope you enjoy it loads.