ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratch!

Clio 182 Cup
I woke up this morning, and my mum tells me that she has some bad news and i need to go and have a look at my car! I ask her if shes joking whilst i run outside.
Anyway, my dad went past in his tipper van thingy this morning, and theres a huge scratch down the entire drivers side, and mirror.
I was actually crying, he says hes gonna pay for it to be repaired...but its awful!

Hes gonna try and get it in somewhere today/tomorrow but where do i take it?

Plus, he says i can get recaros now today on his credit card! Should i be happy with this?!?!

:dapprove:

Monaco 172 2/468
:dapprove: Poor car, get it to a local bodyshop. Don't get any quick fixes, get it all resprayed\filled properly !

..... also, maybe order 2 sets of recaros on his card :)

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Ooooooooooooooops. It is only a car though. Its probably annoying more than anything.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
i wouldnt rip him of for recaros too! if my dad scratched my car id go halfers with him if i had the money

Clio 182 Cup
I'm not ripping my dad off…he just wants my car to look nice too, and I am putting a bit of money towards them!!
They're a christmas present!

tbh he sounds scared of you lol

i can just imagine you stood in the drive in your my little pony jimjams jumping up and down balling your eyes out cos daddy scratched your car

A4 Avant
Go easy on him, accidents happen. He's getting it sorted and buying recaros, sounds like a result to me!

Clio 182 Cup
tbh he sounds scared of you lol

i can just imagine you stood in the drive in your my little pony jimjams jumping up and down balling your eyes out cos daddy scratched your car

I was dressed, and i wasn't balling!! Actually my dad was nearly in tears....maybe he is scared!!

I get your point though...i am spoilt! Well i was when i was a child.

Mk4 .:R32
Nightmare :( but to be fair he won't have done it on purpose and he's sorting out his mistake. Recaros are like 800 quid. can't be bad

lol, dont rip him off. Get some quotes and dont just put it in the first one you come across.

Unless he drove by on purpose laughing I would have thought he would be feeling really bad.....

Anyways did he buy it for you? Pays the insurance? I only ask this because of the Recaros comment....

Clio 182 Cup
maybe he will buy you a pony too

leave the poor fellow alone he will feel awful anyway no need to make him feel worse

Its ok we already have a horse ta!!

And I pay for my car and insurance! I've only recently moved back home and he is happy that I'm back! Plus I've kinda had a rough time recently and he just wants his little girl to be happy!! It'd be rude to say no!

It wouldnt be rude to say no IMO. I would feel stupid and abit of a scab accepting £1200 seats for my car from the old man.

Clio 182 Cup
hmmm....maybe if you knew the circumstances you would understand! I'm not a scab at all!! All my mates have cars, houses and insurance paid for! I'm getting new car seats for christmas!! I think you are all being a bit dramatic!

Clio 182 Cup
Lol…I'm not particularly concerned about what a bunch of people that I don't know think of me anyway!
I only wanted to know where to go with my scratch!! But obviously my daddy will sort all that out for me…...:rasp:

go on McB tell it how it is! Bad morning?!

LOL nah he is just bitter as he spent 10K odd on a crap car, then sold it to buy an evening crapper car ;) Plus isnt he from Scottish! Poor b*****d :(

no im not bitter lol im always buying crap cars it started with my 172 picked up with the vx abit but that was a bit of a pup then went down hill rappidly with the brabus but hey thats gone tomorrow ;)

im in scottish now i moved yesterday i now wear skirts all day and have ginger hair :D

It sounds like he's very sorry..dont worry...before you know it you will be driving
around in a scratch free car with cool seats!

Trophy #267
blimey Gems, can i park outside your house and get your dad to nudge it for some recaro's ;)
Tis a shitter tho when something like that happens. Ha dsome insurance work done at a place in castle donnington which was really good if i can find the name out. can find out the names etc of some bodyshops, is one i know off down ascott drive too

I woke up this morning, and my mum tells me that she has some bad news and i need to go and have a look at my car! I ask her if shes joking whilst i run outside.
Anyway, my dad went past in his tipper van thingy this morning, and theres a huge scratch down the entire drivers side, and mirror.
I was actually crying, he says hes gonna pay for it to be repaired...but its awful!

Hes gonna try and get it in somewhere today/tomorrow but where do i take it?

Plus, he says i can get recaros now today on his credit card! Should i be happy with this?!?!

:dapprove:

hmmm....maybe if you knew the circumstances you would understand! I'm not a scab at all!! All my mates have cars, houses and insurance paid for! I'm getting new car seats for christmas!! I think you are all being a bit dramatic!

No where in your first post did you mention that, hence the 'spoilt brat' type comments. If you'd have said that they are to be an early xmas present everyone wouldn't have commented how they did.

From your first post you seemed like a spoilt brat. He's offering to pay for the damage he cause & spunk out about £1200 on the seats & your asking if you should be happy with that :eek: