ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scrooge's Dogshit DCi More-door.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I pulled it and took the bolts out at the top, some clips need a screw driver to push down bit it should be easy enough

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Anyone have any idea how much I should sell this for once it has tax, mot and side mouldings painted. Bearing in mind the 138k mileage but copious amounts of papaerwork and goodies it has?

I think it's definitely going up for sale.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Slowly getting there with the bump strips. May start the detail today too.

null_zpsd524b115.jpg

Last count was over 6k in the paper work!!

null_zps00fbe6d4.jpg

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Front end all back together...

null_zpsa4516b5e.jpg

Ive given it a quick wash, decontamination and coating in preparation for a detailing session ready for it's for sale thread this weekend.

Also made a start the terrible bobbly seats..

null_zpseb1f6098.jpg

null_zps94e24ffe.jpg

All alcantara owners should have one of these...

null_zps26351908.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
You'll be most unimpressed, you'll love the serious amount of swirls in it at the moment though!

You wait until you see the Golf

I'm off the opinion, there's no point in polishing a turd, as long as it's clean I'm happy.

Any good with metal polishing? might bring down my motorbike silencer to get you opinion

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Will the country lanes at the unit count if it c***s a wheel the whole way round? Lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol. No. Put your mangina away and track it at Llandow if it doesn't sell by then :) x

Very tempting, I took it out for a drive the other day and really enjoyed it tbh!

Bobby J, that's too generous!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
You can have my slot, at Llandow, as the flamer won't be running. All paid for, just need to turn up! I'll need to pass it past Jay / Tony but I can't see it being a major problem.

Need to discuss Lukes engine at some point. I text him, and we've agreed a sale price :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Ooo even more tempting!!

ok dude, surely we can have it all in and sorted by then?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Problem is mate, i'm moving house and need all my cash for that. So the ever growing list for the flamer (engine, abs fault etc) means its going on the backburner. I'm still going to Llandow in it, just not running it on track. So you can have the space on track FOC. PM me if you do want to do it closer to the time.

When the house is acquired (hopefully early Oct) then I'll have my garage and the plan is to lay the clio up for a bit and do as much of the work as possible before shipping it to Mike at MWM for goodies :). Any assistance more than welcome!

So, need to get the engine at some point early Oct. Mind holding on to it until then?

Should have made you an offer last night for this. A trip to Pizza Express?! Lol'd at the reply of "er, na, Pizza Hut round here mate".

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Problem is mate, i'm moving house and need all my cash for that. So the ever growing list for the flamer (engine, abs fault etc) means its going on the backburner. I'm still going to Llandow in it, just not running it on track. So you can have the space on track FOC. PM me if you do want to do it closer to the time.

When the house is acquired (hopefully early Oct) then I'll have my garage and the plan is to lay the clio up for a bit and do as much of the work as possible before shipping it to Mike at MWM for goodies :). Any assistance more than welcome!

So, need to get the engine at some point early Oct. Mind holding on to it until then?

Of course not mate :)

Should have made you an offer last night for this. A trip to Pizza Express?! Lol'd at the reply of "er, na, Pizza Hut round here mate".

Lol I could just imagine you driving round in this!!

You wanted a sit down candle lit meal at the unit didn't you!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Finished the detail (been doing odds and sods on it over the week after work)

null_zps5843cb20.jpg

null_zpsd0fb68d2.jpg

null_zps01e7a72e.jpg

null_zps40f7930e.jpg

Far from perfect but definitely not bad considering it looked this s**t the other week...

null_zps0f2781f4.jpg

Ill probably put a write up on tonight.