ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scrubs up well

Beetle
Took advantage of the good weather today to get a few decent pics with the new wheels on, one year of ownership and i've finally got it looking how i want it :D :cool:
br1sml.jpg

br2sml.jpg

br3sml.jpg

br4sml.jpg

br5sml.jpg

br6sml.jpg

br8sml.jpg

br9sml.jpg

br10sml.jpg

br11sml.jpg

br12sml.jpg

br13sml.jpg

br14sml.jpg

br15sml.jpg

Got a bit carried away with the picture taking as usual :rolleyes: :eek:

Monaco Blue Mk2
Looking lovely mate.

Tell you what, those wheels look superb, you've done a cracking job.

Nice location aswel, where is it?

Beetle
Cheers mate, not bad for one day of spraying in the garden :D First set with trees were taken in a carpark near black rocks in derbyshire, ones with the stone wall were in a place called Via Jellia:clown: up a little sideroad.

Civic Type-R
Very smart really lovely colour! Like the way you have colour coded the badges. One of your foglights is wonky tho :(

Beetle
Cheers peeps:D
Stu i've tried so many times to get it to sit level but after a bit of driving its just goes wonky again:dapprove:

Last edited:
  Vee dub
FFS Scott only just managed to get rid of my semi from the last pics in the mk1 thread..... :eek:

lol

Top notch.... now one of the best mk1's here for me

The way it suits the Naples is just silly

Beetle
definitely mate, i'll be in devon some time over the summer so will give you a shout and nip up your way :)

Valver..
looks great mate....:D.... you say its only lowered about 40mm at the front...and it looks low... i wont to go 60mm..WTF is that goin to look like ha ha

Beetle
i'm not sure if the front is 40mm or not tbh, the rear is, front is lower than the rear so god knows what height it is:clown: was done before i bought it ;)

1.8 Civic EX
looks good mate, gotta luv the naples....

**puts on flaming suit**

for some reason I'm just not feeling the wheels i'm afraid, sorry.....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Scott-16v! said:
^nice one mate, would be good to get a few pics with you both :)

we getting the cars in those or shall i just bring my thong.....

the willy wheels make it imo....rhino....shhhhh...lol, na as scott says each to there own

Vee dub
yeah i'll let scott meet you and the thong after he's visited the sane members of the s.west ;)

1.8 Civic EX
Freebone said:
the willy wheels make it imo....rhino....shhhhh...lol, na as scott says each to there own

haha it's all good, I know my car has a few "mods" that cause some dispute, as do most others. the only way to please everyone on here is to have mk2 with silver visions :eek: ;) haha

Beetle
Rhino16v said:
haha it's all good, I know my car has a few "mods" that cause some dispute, as do most others. the only way to please everyone on here is to have mk2 with silver visions :eek: ;) haha
:rolleyes:

you forgot turinis and cup spoiler;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
loving it....only needs your rubbing strips all plastic spraying matt black now imo

Beetle
Cheers fellas, tyres will be staying for a while dave mate, they're all nearly new :D

Last edited: