ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seem like a bargain 2me.. very similar 2 trendlines

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i thought they were but wasnt quite sure so didnt wanna say 4 deffinate if they were

cheers 4 clearing that up 4 me

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  120d M-Sport
Nice price, just a shame the custom subframes that you would have to get made will probs cost as much as the seats too! Lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172Tb'd, Z4 35idrive
They wouldnt be custom they would be standard clio subframes from recaro. they are £100 seat. I have them for my car.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
so call it 450 for a set of trendlines.. absolute bargain if you ask me. if i had the cash liying around id snap these up

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  120d M-Sport
They wouldnt be custom they would be standard clio subframes from recaro. they are £100 seat. I have them for my car.

Cool, didnt know recaro sold seperate subframes for different cars! Nice bit of info!

Although i was nearly right on the price haha. Bargain for £450 then!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
yeah i couldnt beleive it when i seen them so thought id post the link on here for fellow members 2 get the chance of a bargain