ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selby

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
Liquid yellow 265 trophy and weekend toy is a Liquid yellow 200 which the wife uses during the week.

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
It's a long story but the trophy came in black or liquid yellow and all 50 were ordered by dealers except those that ordered on day one so there wasn't much choice but yeah I'd have ordered LY anyway. Bonus was it was a no cost option.

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
Yeah towards Leeds. Usually about selby with the kids as they play for Thorpe and train with York City on a Friday in selby and do swimming at dw so I'm always out and about.

BG Clio 182
Yeah towards Leeds. Usually about selby with the kids as they play for Thorpe and train with York City on a Friday in selby and do swimming at dw so I'm always out and about.
Hi mate, noticed you knock about selby, what plate is on the liquid yellow 200? I've seen one around and about, not trying to stalk! Haha. Wasn't you by any chance was it? uploadfromtaptalk1407794120404.jpg bet the Meg is awesome, think that's what I want next :) I've got a black gold 182 SO55 FBB so I do guess I shall most likely see you around!

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
Yeah that's the wife judging by the parking cause there is no way I'd park there! She got me the plate as a valentines gift.

Just gave her a dressing down for not finding an end bay and she hasn't even retracted the mirrors

I love the meg for it's ease of use and overtaking ability but can't part with the 200 because it is such a drivers car. It's way, way more fun imo but you do have to work at it. The meg only comes into it's own at 70mph + and I usually take it when doing trackdays for that reason but give me a twisty country road and I'd take the Clio all day long. Renault moved the 200 a long, long way from a 1x2 and a 197 so don't rule it out.

Will look out for you, both I and the wife will wave but your better off flashing the wife and waving as she is a tad blind.

BG Clio 182
Yeah that's the wife judging by the parking cause there is no way I'd park there! She got me the plate as a valentines gift.

Just gave her a dressing down for not finding an end bay and she hasn't even retracted the mirrors

I love the meg for it's ease of use and overtaking ability but can't part with the 200 because it is such a drivers car. It's way, way more fun imo but you do have to work at it. The meg only comes into it's own at 70mph + and I usually take it when doing trackdays for that reason but give me a twisty country road and I'd take the Clio all day long. Renault moved the 200 a long, long way from a 1x2 and a 197 so don't rule it out.

Will look out for you, both I and the wife will wave but your better off flashing the wife and waving as she is a tad blind.
Haha well I think i may have seen her because I obviously took the image or whatever and I saw someone going over to the general direction of it, think she had shortish maybe blonde hair? Not 100% and could've been off to another car but I just had a feeling it may have been hers haha.

The plate is quality it really looks awesome on the car! Haha. Yeah I mean to be honest I had a drive in a 200 when I was looking at buying mine and I so soo nearly bought a white one on a 10 plate it was lovely but then I took it for a drive and the fact that it was a bit more civilised and not quite as raw just sort of made me lean towards the 182 haha. The one I took out was very standard though and although the power was most definitely there it didn't have the induction roar or stainless exhuast sound I was after and I didn't wanna go chucking more money at a 10 grand car haha so I went cheap and cheerful but in LY that is the nicest clio I have ever seen if I'm being honest it's the nuts mate.

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
Thank you very much, miss the kick you get in the 1X2 tbh and I wish I would have speced recaros but you live and learn.

Yeah she has blond short hair well at the mo she's died it dark red as you do, and had blue, orange and red and orange at on point.

It's her midlife crisis as opposed to my car crisis.

BG Clio 182
Thank you very much, miss the kick you get in the 1X2 tbh and I wish I would have speced recaros but you live and learn.

Yeah she has blond short hair well at the mo she's died it dark red as you do, and had blue, orange and red and orange at on point.

It's her midlife crisis as opposed to my car crisis.
Haha eh dear yeah well that's It isn't it, she can spend 30 quid having her hair dyed and you can spend 30 grand on cars haha ;) sounds a good deal that mate haha :). Yeah but they just wear heavily don't they the Recaros on the bolsters haha. My 182 has the factory fit recaros and I must say I do love em but that paint is staggering in the flesh the gold and yellow shine is awesome! Quality with the spoiler on too though haha.

If you're ever in or round about selby or going to any shows or meets or anything hit me up mate coz I'd love to see either or your car's haha especially the megane ;) the clios awesome too though brother :)

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
I only wish she spent £30 on her hair! Try double and add a bit.

Kids take up most of our time doing football, we do try to get to malton big breakfast tho. There's usually 10-20 RS go in convoy and meet more from up north with a run to Scarborough after for fish and chips.

I'll let you know.

BG Clio 182
I only wish she spent £30 on her hair! Try double and add a bit.

Kids take up most of our time doing football, we do try to get to malton big breakfast tho. There's usually 10-20 RS go in convoy and meet more from up north with a run to Scarborough after for fish and chips.

I'll let you know.
Sounds quality buddy yeah you just tell me anyways or whatever, thanks mate I'm sure I'll see you around!