ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sell with recaros or sell seperate? :s

E36 328i
Should i sell my evo recaros and subframes with my 172 or would i be better off selling them to someone on here? Looking at selling soon and i am undecided!

Reclining non-leather recaros & subframes ready to go straight into a Clio seem quite a safe £600 on their own.

Whereas a 172 that's £600/£700 more than the next one starts to sound a tad far faetched IMO.

Likewise with your Turinis (really can't see from avatar, maybe Super Turismos etc) that's a safe £couple of hundred on their own, but a 172 that's (now) £800/£900/£1000 more than the next one with equal condition, history etc... well you're now well into cheaper 182 terratory.

E36 328i
Thats what i was thinking Steven103, got 5 trophy turinis with matching pirellis and the recaros. But what is the car going to fetch with standard wheels?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Evo recaros will fetch around £300 or so, if you have standard front seats to put back in then sell them seperate

If you have the turinis, cant tell from the pic.. Those will bring £200+ depending on condition and tyres.. 172 wheels can be picked up for peanuts aswell..

EDIT:

Recaro prices (links)

£400
£425
£350
£300

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thats what i was thinking Steven103, got 5 trophy turinis with matching pirellis and the recaros. But what is the car going to fetch with standard wheels?

Are you the one with 17'' turinis? If so then I think they'll go for £450+ (if they're the ones I think then they're mint)

selling a standard 172 won't be much less than what you'll realistically get for the car with those mods on

I stand massively corrected on the value of Evo Recaros, seems I've only seen day-dreaming asking prices then!

Bear in mind those links were mostly horrible colours & the non tilting Evo 5/6 variant (though feel free to correct me once again if need be)

E36 328i
The recaros i have a from an evo 6 so non tilting but they are immaculate and would come with genuine recaro mounts. The turinis i have are 16s must be someone else that has the mint 17s.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I stand massively corrected on the value of Evo Recaros, seems I've only seen day-dreaming asking prices then!

Bear in mind those links were mostly horrible colours & the non tilting Evo 5/6 variant (though feel free to correct me once again if need be)

They could well go for £600 but thats just the price they go for on here.. not really checked other places so you could still be correct