ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sellers who advertise FSH, when it's nowhere near.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally a pet hate of mine.

Anyhow, I have another RS itch so was casually browsing as you do. Came across this car which is fairly close to me. From the ad (as usual) it sounded OK.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...up/page/1/postcode/ls55ey/radius/40?logcode=p

Gave him a quick call to ask some questions.

Me: 'Have the belts been done'.

Him: 'I'm sure they will have been'.

Me: 'What I mean is do you have proof of them being done'

Him: 'I don't know'.

Me: 'Can you check?'

He scurried off in a huff and came back and said:

Him: 'No, but the book is all stamped up'.

Me: 'With mention of the belts?'

Him: 'No, there are just four stamps'.

Me: 'Four stamps on a 9 year old car, that's not full service history is it?'

Him: 'Stop wasting my time' *CLICK*

He put the phone down on me. How is asking the history of a car wasting a sellers time? If anything he's wasting possible buyers time by advertising a car with FSH, when it's missing most of the service history and no proof of belts.

/Rant over.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol i looked at a cup on autotrader yesterday, it wasnt that one though. I txt him and asked if the belt had been done as its a 53 plate with 60k on it. The response 'no its on the origional one and runs fine'. My reply 'okay then, will give it a miss but it does need to be done', he didnt reply lol. Tell a lie, it was on ebay.