ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SERV light after changing uch.

1.2 clio dynamique
As the title states my 'SERV' light is on after i changed the uch/ecu, i presume this is due to me not realizing the new key needed to be synced before trying to start it. Do i have to take the car to a Renault stealer to get this turned off or is there an easier way to do it?

Sorry if this has been asked before, did a search but couldn't find anything similar.

Evo 8 MR
If you've got the UCH/ECU/KEY all from the same vehicle then it should be plug and play afaik.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Not entirely true... Different vehicles have different specs. Some have xenons, some have rain/light sensors and the UCH's are configured to each individual car. If you put a UCH to a car that it's expecting say a rain sensor on and it doesn't have one then boom, there's a configuration miss-match and so light goes on.

You will need the services of someone with CLIP to re-configure this for you to get rid of the w arming lights.

Mick

1.2 clio dynamique
Yeah the UCH is expecting rain sensor and auto lights i think, Glad to know it can be re programmed to sort though, i shall hunt for someone with CLIP.

Cheers for your help and sorry for the massive delay in reply!