ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serv light and Radio lights

Renault Clio Mk2 PH2 DCI
:cool: hello there

first of all the service light and airbag light are constantly on in my clio any ideas how to reset them? tried vauxhall way dont no renault way?

Second lights behind the clock and heater switches have stopped working any ideas how to change them?

Cheers guys and girls

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wiring underneath both front seats wants the block connector cutting off and wires soldering together

clock light is a bulb, top half of dash will need 2 come out, same for heater bulbs

Renault Clio Mk2 PH2 DCI
Nice one bud, Is removing the top half of dash easy? Done various things but taking it apart dosent tempt me lol

It's a fault light. Comes on when there's a fault detected, usually accompanied by another light, in your case the airbag light.

It won't come on when your car needs a service.

Renault Clio Mk2 PH2 DCI
Ahhhhhhh fair play. Cheers buddie i found a sight that said to hold the recalibrater thing doen and turn on the ignition hopfully when i drive down the road it wont come on

Cheers mate