ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sexy VTS on Ebay

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Really like this, looks a minter. I'll be hunting for one too next month:approve:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  120d M Sport
Potentially looking at VTS's and 106 gti's mate:)

Towzer, any idea on what price he's looking for?

Cheers,

Luke

Interesting, I ask as I was considering going down this route myself just to get in something quick(ish) while I;m at uni...have the same car as you atm

only thing that holds me back is that it might feel like a comedown in terms of everything else compared to the Clio! Might just buy a really old one for under a grand for a bit of fun:)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Artic Blue 182 FF
Potentially looking at VTS's and 106 gti's mate:)

Towzer, any idea on what price he's looking for?

Cheers,

Luke

He was looking for about 2800ono, i think, which considering the amount hes spent putting the newer c2 engine in it, isn't all that bad.

I can pass on his number through PM if you want a bit more info :approve:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
He was looking for about 2800ono, i think, which considering the amount hes spent putting the newer c2 engine in it, isn't all that bad.

I can pass on his number through PM if you want a bit more info :approve:

I had to double take when I read through seeing it's only got circa 11k on it.

I'm very tempted, will do some insurance quotes tonight and probably give you a PM later fella.

Any recommended insurance companies for a 20 year old with 0 NCB but 3 years driving experience?:eek: Best I've found is £1040 on Admiral and a standard VTS.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   1   0
  172 Cup
admiral are one of the cheapest also try ecar insurance they worked out well for me on my VTR , dont know about a VTR

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Sat here on hold waiting for Adrian Flux to give me a quote...long...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  wait and see ;)
looks quite a nice car, my mate just picked a VTS up off ebay for £600 with 75k on clock..... except it needed half the car respraying