ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sgwd Henrhyd (National trust park)

Skoda Fabia VRS
So I popped out to visit this place near Brecon in Wales, turned out to have some fantastic scenery, most of which I just couldn't capture. For any of you that so happen to be near(ish), I urge you to check it out. As usual, I struggled with a couple of shots and I'm still getting to grips with the cameras features and the editing process. These are my more favourite shots from today, admitted, they can be improved vastly. I also feel the standard kit lens maybe holding me back (along with my knowledge/technique granted) with a few shots (distance in some aspects, focus/blur), as usual if anyone has any advice/tips feel free to comment!

24136827379_92d51c7fbe_c.jpg

23876306414_06da29a296_c.jpg

24396242762_8261716b8c_c.jpg

23876348424_895b70113d_c.jpg

24478341396_b849223661_c.jpg

23877770853_95b02651e3_c.jpg

24504673685_8c8284a165_c.jpg

24136950589_7e465b904c_c.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Nice.
We're going to Little Haven for a week on Saturday so will be looking for some NT places to visit.
That doesn't look pram friendly. Might look on their site though and look at taking him in a carrier (or the back of my camera bag!)

Look at framing your shots a bit better.
The waterfall one would be nicer without the branches hanging through imo. The second waterfall one would probably look better shot lower down and missing out a lot of the ground clutter.
Keep at it though :smile:

Skoda Fabia VRS
Nice.
We're going to Little Haven for a week on Saturday so will be looking for some NT places to visit.
That doesn't look pram friendly. Might look on their site though and look at taking him in a carrier (or the back of my camera bag!)

Look at framing your shots a bit better.
The waterfall one would be nicer without the branches hanging through imo. The second waterfall one would probably look better shot lower down and missing out a lot of the ground clutter.
Keep at it though :smile:
It is most certainly not pram heavy Aaron, some very steep slopes and steps all throughout the trails unfortunately. The added ice due to the weather doesn't help either, I'm not saying I slipped, but I'm not saying I didn't slip...
I agree with you there I think, I tried to vary the shots in the same location but I didn't quite get any that made me go 'noice'. I would've got down a bit lower if I could, but I was standing on an icy rock surrounded by water, the Mrs was waiting for me to fall :p