ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sheep attacked my cup

172 cup
Have just returned home with my cup in a bad way. Was on way down country raod near my house in a slightly lively fashion. Went round half blind corner to see 6 sheep coming running towards me over the crest of a hill and a pickup coming the other direction on the other side of the road. Something was getting hit and (as you do) I decided it should be the sheep. 4 dead, 1 dying and the front of my cup absolutely wrecked.

Not a pretty sight on the road either. Police said as there was evidence of speeding etc they believed it to be the farmers liability. There are a few things seem to have been damaged that I cant understand like the passenger seatbelt socket looks damaged despite there not being anyone in the passenger seat?!?!?!? Was definitely not like that yesterday. Should I make a list of stuff thats damaged before the recovery vehicle comes out?

172 cup
Am taking pics now, there were sheeps guts all over the road and I swear on my life one of the sheeps hearts was lying on the road beating for a good 30 seconds or so after the crash. I was very very very nearly sick!:dead:

172 cup
Uploading 4 photos now, bit glary cos of the sun. Unfortunately I have no way to get back upi the road to get a few pix of the internal organs. F*ckers!

172 cup
Apologies on the delay with the fotos, I'm mildly retarded with this kinda stuff. I have one of the victims in the boot, gutted and all

Clio 172 Cup
Could of at least washed it lol.

Gutted mate, what happens with insurance, farm have some sort of liability policy? or just all down to your company?

Rams?

I take it that's not mud splattered on your bonnet. Nice work.

Looks like it might just be superficial damage though so you might be lucky as long as there isn't a sheeps head imprint in the crossmember.

172 cup
Aye it was rams alright the mad b******s put the heads down and took the car on!! No that would be blood all over the car and also s**t as the contents of the 4 of them emptied out their back ends on impact

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Hmmm sheep gut splatter.

Was the seatbelt the pre-tensioners going off? I'd dread to see all the fault codes tripped from that impact. Sorry to see it :(

172 cup
Ironic the reg i suppose!

Ithought if the pretensioners had fired the airbag would also have gone but yeah I think you're right. I'm actually feeling pretty queazy now, the sight of sheep lying with their insides hangin out their back end, rams horns everywhere and the unholy stench are still lingering in my nostrils

Storm Grey 200
Oh Dear, that looks Baaaaaaaaa'd

black-sheep.jpg

Tbh.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Sounds like you definetly had them on the twisties.

Are ewe claiming on the farmers insurance?

Roadster Coupe
Thats raw carnage. How fast was you going to make there guts burst everywhere? At least its only cosmetic damage, should be sorted soon.