ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sherburn Blast Sunday 29th August

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just wondering if anyone fancied a run around Sherburn, Cawood etc etc (basically where all the bikers go) on the above mentioned date.

Some really good roads around here as im sure some others members on here can vouch for.

The last run out was pretty good (apart from the one minor accident)

Id say meet at Colton retail park as always at 10am and take it from there. Probably go for an hour or two with a stop off to take some pictures.

Anyone interested add your name to the list;

1) leeds_182

None
I'm a definate maybe Jim :)......weather dependant and all that as it gets nearer the date but i like driving those roads so i'm up for it at the moment.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Just wondering if anyone fancied a run around Sherburn, Cawood etc etc (basically where all the bikers go) on the above mentioned date.

Some really good roads around here as im sure some others members on here can vouch for.

The last run out was pretty good (apart from the one minor accident)

Id say meet at Colton retail park as always at 10am and take it from there. Probably go for an hour or two with a stop off to take some pictures.

Anyone interested add your name to the list;

1) leeds_182

Is that the one from the other month? If so then I will be up for this if I'm not doing over time. If you could make it early to mid Sept once terms started then I'll stand more of a chance with it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure have a look in the thread ive put in yorks and theres a link to the main thread

I'll have a look - might have a ride over if there is no interest (which there isnt) in this meet!

Whats the postcode and plan for the Lincs one?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'm definitely out for this one, off to harewood that day for a friend of a friends hill climb.