ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's Back................

Looking for a ph-quick...
Some of you may be aware but my much loved valver has been off the road for about 8 weeks due to a dodgily ported cylinder head with some nakered valve guides, Causing a major internal pile up! Fortunately im pretty friendly with some of the techies at work one of which is an engine GURU! He's had it in his workshop for some weeks correcting the mess! So, the old head is back with some new valves and its had the Exhaust and inlet ports opened slightly. It feels and sounds awesome! Engine is less tapety and feels much more responsive at lower and higher revs. So to celebrate getting her back i bought a new camera found a good spot and took a few snaps, Enjoy......

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Never been more thrilled to get something i really love back. Got to take it easy for a few hundred miles to let things wear in a bit, in the meantime she'l be getting a fresh coat of paint and the drivers arch de-rusting!

Thanks for looking!
Amir

cheers guys, So far......ported inlet and exhaust ports, magnex decatted exhaust, hill power stage one chipped ecu. Thats about it really, its gonna get a remap soon hopefillu sqeeze one or two more horses out!

Nope lol! Just some road leading to some rich guys house in stoughton, Leicester.

Thanks everyone! You have no idea how happy i am! Its great to be back in my own car!
cheers
Amir

A Euro'd one...
Im not a big fan of the Mk1 looks but that just changed my mind.

How comes the front bumper is a different shade of white?

Brad, That sounds like a plan mate drop me a pm when its done! Kully, thanks dude!
YellowA - Thanks very much indeed, the feeling is mutual! drop me a pm ;)
Amir