ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shop my Wheels (LCR)

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,
I have just had a spare wheel for the LCR delivered (mine was AWOL), which could do with some attention, and the rest of the rims are desperate for sorting out - so I'm keen to get them refurbed ASAP (any luck with sorting me a price, Fred?).

The dilemma I have is that as standard they're somewhere between silver and anthracite (silvercite?). I want to go either a proper clean silver, or an anthracite like the 182 rims but can't decide which.

Can anyone do me a quick PS to compare the two options? I am edging towards anthracite at the mo, but am still wavering a little bit - hopefully the collected wisdom of CS will help me make up my mind!

Cheers!

seat4.jpg

Seat10.gif

seat7.gif

Lionel Richie
it'll be £50 a wheel (inc tyres off and on) any colour you like!

(because they're 18's, i'll have a word and see if i can get it cheaper)

Trophy grey would look good on them (darker colour than you have now, and its a gloss finish)

browno

ClioSport Club Member
it'll be £50 a wheel (inc tyres off and on) any colour you like!

(because they're 18's, i'll have a word and see if i can get it cheaper)

Trophy grey would look good on them (darker colour than you have now, and its a gloss finish)

Thanks Fred - That sounds great to me, and I think trophy grey will be great, I was after something with a bit of shine in the finish, as I think the main problem at the minute is that they are a really dull, flat finish.

Is there any chance of getting them done next Friday?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i prefer the colour i have to trophy colour, a lot darker and a lot more glossy.

also fred's handywork. ;)

50afdf2a.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
white would look good mate, id go for that.

where abouts in derby you from?you coming to the meet down to skeg next weekend?

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the ideas guys - had thought of both white and black - but have seen pics of an LCR with white rims, and it looked a bit wrong, just too bright, and would be a pain once they've got some brake dust on them...
There's also a few over on SCN with black rims, which I am not too keen on, against the red - so it's somewhere in between!

To go with the red, i thought either silver to bring out the wheels a bit more (which really suits silver LCRs) or darker without quite going to black -
which I think is definitely the favourite option at the minute. The Trophy Grey (or maybe "carbon copy" grey) looks nicely glossy and should look pretty good...

I'm definitely swinging strongly towards trophy grey I reckon...

oh - pepsi69, I'm in Belper... Not going to the meet next week, as I'm off to Autosport to look at/buy goodies!