ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Short and sweet 172 projecto

Subaru impreza
Hi guys thought il start a little project thread up as bits are mounting up now... Heres my iceberg silver clio bought it as a stop gap car but have fell in love with it such a fun little car :)

Mods
K-tec coilovers
K-tec engine mounts
Fully pollybushed
K&N induction kit
Brembo discs and pads

Gave it first machine polish today after i had a dent man pull out all the niggly dents that were driveing me mad :(

d83a944a.jpg

clioandlolabday011.jpg

clioandlolabday012.jpg

clioandlolabday014.jpg

clioandlolabday016.jpg

clioandlolabday018.jpg

clioandlolabday019.jpg

clioandlolabday021.jpg

Got a few more plans for it so watch this space ;)

Megane 225 F1
Nice tidy car you have there buddy. Keep up the good work. Maybe some clear side indicators?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Great mods! Love the standard low look on these.

Just needs some air in the front tyres now...

Subaru impreza
Cheers jonny ;) wos going to lower the back more but like the stance :),, skoda splitter would look good as well but alway ready scrape as it is :(

RB 182
Ah seen pics of this in gti6.com. Looks pretty tidy that. Skoda splitter and a cup spoiler would suit that down to a tee.

Subaru impreza
Cheers dude think a cup spoiler and splitter would look cool on the hunt for one at the mo ;).. Whats your name on the gti6/rallye forum ?

Subaru impreza
Just a little up date my new air filter came the other day so waited for a day when it wasnt raining :(,, so today just bolted it on and gave all the throttle body a clean heres a few pics.. Realy thinking about loosing the ac system as i would never use and get more air in the engine bay

b0767ef0.jpg

112a0d5a.jpg

4f9fe8e7.jpg